Earn Some Extra Bucks by Sharing Your Fav Files

Now a days you can see that most of the Site promise to pay like PTC, PTR Etc., But Turns out to be scam. After a years of research and hard work i realised that surviving in this online money making industry is really hard. its not only me but i have met/seen many people whose desire is to earn a good handful income online, but r still working on it from years. so i decided to go ahead with my full time job and make my online earning as part time.
According to my experience i came across some sites & can suggest you some of the site where i earned some cash, I started with adsense and then later jumped to PTC i was fooled by many Ptc sites & i filtered some genuine sites (can find in my blog www.earlyearn.webs.com ) as i was quite interested in sharing files etc., i came across few Genuine file sharing site where i can earn for sharing them. yes they pay you for every download. i have listed the sites below go ahead & increase ur level of income

This site Pays you to share you photos. you can share ur personal photos here and get paid for every view
 1) SHARE A PIC


This sites pays you to share your files like videos, mp3, ebooks, etc they pay for every download
1) UPLOADING
2) ZIDDU
3) MEGA UPLOAD
4) EASY_SHARE

Join Me on Hubpages To increase your Earnings

this sites pay only for sharing & for alternative ways of earning i will be posting in my other articles. or can visit my blog www.earlyearn.blogspot.com  , www.earlyearn.webs.com  so go ahead guys & best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR IDEAS HERE