Guest Post by Joe Land
Teenagers are always looking for extra cash to buy clothes, gas, video games and other things that appeal to them. In order to buy these things and put money in their wallet. Teens need money. Here are 5 ways teens can make some extra cash online.
1. Blogging - Blogging can be a great way for teens to make money because teens usually have lots of hobbies. Why not blog about them. Blogging requires a lot of work at the start but eventually gets easier. People earn money with blogs mostly through ads so in order to be successful you will need to have a blog with a good amount of traffic.
2. Writing Articles – Teens can make money with article directories like Ehow and Associated Content. Whenever you write an article with these sites, you get paid based on the number of times that article is viewed.
3. Mechanical Turk – This site was created by Amazon and pays you to complete tasks that computers can’t do. These include finding information about businesses and writing short essays. Teens are usually pretty good at surfing the web for info so this is a great opportunity for them.
4. Affiliate Marketing – Teens can make money promoting other people’s products. Sites like ClickBank will pay you a commission when someone buys a product using your link. Another thing is that teens have lots of experience with social networking sites which gives them a way to promote and be successful.
5. Paid Surveys – There are sites out there that need teens opinions on products. They are willing to pay them for their opinions. Teens can make a good amount of money with survey sites. They are easy to do and most sites usually send the earnings by check which is great for teenagers under 18.
If you’re a teen and want to make money then I recommend CashCrate for starters. It is a paid survey site that is very easy for teens to make money with. They send money with checks which is great.
Post a Comment
LEAVE YOUR IDEAS HERE