Making money online is not too hard in today's economy even if you have passion and will power to work hard. Here is the step by step process one can follow to start making money with a blog:
1. Start a blog - you must have a blog at least if you are aiming at earning some decent amount of money on internet. Create a blog around a topic you are most knowledgeable about and that people are interested in reading. You can use Google Trends service to see what people are actually searching most on internet recently. Once you have decided the topic for your blog, start a free blog on Blogger.com if you are new to blogging.
2. Seo friendly URL and Titles - if you are creating a blog about a particular niche, think of including any of your niche term in your blog URL. But try to limit your URL length to minimum. Because it will be ready difficult for your readers to remember your blog address if it contain lots of characters. Once you have decided a seo friendly URL for your blog, next comes your blog Title. Don't forget to mention the keyword you want to target with this blog in your blog title.
3. Write articles - write some articles on your blog with an aim to target different keywords of your niche. You should first start with less competitive keywords and create articles around them. If possible, you should include videos and images in your articles to make your topic more understandable.
4. Submit your articles on social networks - Once Google cached down your latest articles, you should think of submitting some of your interesting articles on social network websites like Digg, Propeller, Delicious, StumbleUpon and Reddit. With these networks, you should aim at sharing your favorite stories with your followers and friends on Twitter and Facebook.
5. Google Adsense widgets - once you see some traffic coming on your blog from search engines, look for ways to monetize it. And when it comes about monetization, Google Adsense is everyone choice. If you already have an Adsense account, add Adsense widgets in your blog template where you want to show Google Adsense ads. And in case you don't have an Adsense account, apply for one today with your best website or blog that you have.
Visit Anil Gupta's scopeformoney.com blog for additional ways to make money online and in case you want to drive more traffic to your blog check 26 ways to bring traffic to your website.
Post a Comment
LEAVE YOUR IDEAS HERE